[Dev] The Egg & DLNA

Eiche, Aaron aeiche at jaguarlandrover.com
Thu Mar 5 23:49:45 GMT 2015

What's the code that's generating the list? MediaManager's lists are
generated by it's browser object, on a given container.

--
Aaron Eiche
Javascript Developer

T: +1.971.256.9731  |  M: +1.503.334.9164

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
JaguarUSA.com  |  LandRoverUSA.com