[Dev] Wayland upgrade possible?

José Bollo jose.bollo at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri Mar 13 08:13:56 GMT 2015

Hello,

That is very strange because I can still log into JIRA.

About Wayland, here is the list of the possible maintainers for Samsung.
We will appreciate to share the work, the responsabilities and the
design with any interested people.

That is an OPEN SOURCE project oh yes!

Please, retry to assign me the task. I will proceed with Stephane that
has maintainers rights.

Best regards
José