[Dev] Some Tizen 3.0 build notes

Smith, Kenneth ksmith15 at jaguarlandrover.com
Tue Mar 24 17:18:24 GMT 2015

Here a few issues that cropped while building Tizen on our private
installation, for anyone interested:

* the source in gerrit on the tizen_3.0_ivi branch does not match the
package that was built in OBS Tizen:IVI:3.0. Threw me for a bit of a loop.

* lightmediascannerd and lightmediascannerctl is no longer installed with
the lightmediascanner package. This is in JIRA: TC-2187
<https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-2187>

* tlm in the OBS build is off accepted/tizen_3.0_ivi which is a different
commit from tizen_3.0_ivi

--
Kind Regards,

*Kenneth F. Smith*
Linux C++ Engineer

*T:* 971.256.9740  |  *M:* 503-880-6256
*Email:* ksmith15 at jaguarlandrover.com

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
Open Source Technology Center
1419 Northwest 14th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209
JaguarUSA.com <http://www.jaguarusa.com/index.html>  |  LandRoverUSA.com
<http://www.landrover.com/us/en/lr/>

Email: ksmith15 at jaguarlandrover.com <xxxxxxxx at jaguarlandrover.com>
PGP: RSA 2048/2048 979C6B958B89909D
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.