Tizen Wiki Article about Wayland & Weston on Tizen for Freescale i.MX6 SoC

RayBloodworth k870818319 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 26 05:24:52 GMT 2015

Hi, Leon

   Your pull request has been merged.

   After reading your links, I find that there are some notices you should know.

   1. The BSP version you used were "3.0.10", the latest version is "3.10.53" which support wayland-1.6.0.
      git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git -b imx-3.10.53-1.1.0_ga
      After this version, fsl will move to 3.14.xx.

   2. With BSP 3.10.53, once build wayland-image, symbol links are no need to be added.

   3. In Tizen IVI, "weston-launch" should be enabled with removing"--disable-weston-launch" option.
   4. In Tizen IVI, "weston-launch" should be +s using "chmod +s /usr/bin/weston-launch" after make install.
   5. In Tizen IVI, "/usr/lib/systemd/user/weston.service" should be modified:
       -ExecStart=/usr/bin/weston-launch --i0 -current-mode
       +ExecStart=/usr/bin/weston-launch --i0
   6.  users should have permission "rw" to access /dev/galcore.
   7. The most important point is sfp/hfp.(soft float point and hard float point).
       fsl support hfp, but current tizen image is build with sfp, so these gpu libs and other libs should be sfp.

   :)

Ray