Tizen Wiki Article about Wayland & Weston on Tizen for Freescale i.MX6 SoC

RayBloodworth k870818319 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 26 10:30:56 GMT 2015

Hi Leon,

   Since this GPU lib using fb-backend, multi-seat seems like not working.

   In "weston.ini" the "output" section is not working. No mater how I modify config files, weston always using default seat for video output and input device...
   I think multi-seat is for drm-backend.
   Do you have any ideas about this?

BR,
Ray