[Dev] Error while launching service application pointing to ProjectUtil.java

Anjali Vishnoi anjali.vishnoi29 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 06:33:45 GMT 2015

Hi,

I am working on Tizen Hybrid application which internally launches service application given an appId.
When I launch this application i am getting following error :

"ProjectUtil.java(497) - Failed to search a project : UI3443432D:serviceclient"

Although the same workspace works runs perfectly fine in emulator.
Kindly guide me as to why this is coming and what is the solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards