[Dev] Tizen Common is back

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Tue Nov 17 13:38:21 GMT 2015

Great news!

So presumably TV and Mobile are pretty aligned with each other, and that
synchronization work is mainly getting Common aligned with them?

Beyond that, is there an active Wearable profile in Tizen 3.x to be
synchronized?   And I assume that no effort will be made with IVI?

There have also been numerous mentions in past conferences about IoT and
Micro profiles, etc.   Is there any active profile for those use-cases
yet?   Or are the community/unofficial ports for SBCs using Common still
the closest to those targets?  Thanks!