[Dev] Tizen Common is back

Maciej Wereski m.wereski at partner.samsung.com
Tue Nov 17 16:14:33 GMT 2015

Dnia wtorek, 17 listopada 2015 15:47:33 Leon Anavi pisze:
> Hi Maciej,
>
> Well done! Thank you for sharing the news :)
>
> On 17.11.2015 15:29, Maciej Wereski wrote:
> >   Next big step is crosswalk to crosswalk-tizen
> >
> > transition.
>
> Could you please provide more details about this transitions? What are
> the differences between Crosswalk and Crosswalk-tizen?

Some time ago wrt was replaced with crosswalk-tizen on TV and Mobile profiles
(see TINF-1074). As I've said, we're aligning now with other profiles and "old"
crosswalk isn't used on any active profiles. That's our motivation.

More details about differences will be provided by colleague from Web Team.

> Best regards,
> Leon

regards,
--