[Dev] Tizen Common is back

Pawel Sikorski p.sikorski at samsung.com
Wed Nov 18 12:58:42 GMT 2015

Hello,
I would like to add few additional comments in the area of crosswalk and
crosswalk-tizen.

We are considering Crosswalk-tizen as the crosswalk port for tizen. It is
based upon chromium-efl that is included in tizen image. However, the
coupling/dependency between the crosswalk-tizen and chromium-efl is removed
- crosswalk-tizen is based upon webview abstraction layer (ewk API) exposed
by chromium-efl.

Thanks to such decoupling, crosswalk-tizen and web engine can be
changed/updated separately.

In opposite, "old"  crosswalk was tightly coupled and deployed together with
chromium engine, which wasn't ported for efl.

Best Regards,
Pawel Sikorski