[Dev] Tizen Common is back

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Thu Nov 19 13:20:01 GMT 2015

Thanks, Jinmin.

Please could you clarify what you mean by "platform binary"?

Do you mean that they are within
https://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/mobile/latest/images/target-TM1/mobile-wayland-armv7l-tm1/
?

Or something else?    I am quite a newbie when it comes to kernel
development, so please bear with me on my naive questions :-)

bob at summerwill.net