[Dev] Tizen Common is back

Pawel Sikorski p.sikorski at samsung.com
Wed Nov 25 09:38:36 GMT 2015

Dear Leon,

>> Will crosswalk-tizen still support remote debugging using the option
>> "--remote-debugging-port=9222" ?

To be able to launch crosswalk-tizen into the debug mode, you need to you
platform launcher with "-d" option:

sh-4.3# app_launcher --help
Usage : app_launcher [ OPTIONS... ] [ ARGS... ]
   -h                        --help              Display this usage
information.
   -l                        --list              Display installed apps list
   -S                        --status            Display running apps list
   -s [tizen application ID] --start             Launch widget with tizen
application ID
   -k [tizen application ID] --kill              Kill widget with tizen
application ID
   -t [tizen application ID] --terminate         Terminate widget with
tizen application ID
   -r [tizen application ID] --is-running        Check whether application
is running by tizen application ID,
                                                 If widget is running,
0(zero) will be returned.
   -d                        --debug             Activate debug mode

However, it is impossible to point the port number on which the debug will
be available. Port, on which debug is opened will be pointed on the console
output (after launching app via app_launcher).

Best Regards,
Pawel Sikorski