[Dev] Tizen booting on rpi2

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Mon Nov 30 12:34:21 GMT 2015

Hi Krishna,

On 30.11.2015 14:22, Yaramala siva krishna reddy wrote:
> Dear Leon,
>
> Thanks for your response.
>
> We are trying to porting tizen 2.3 wearable profile on our platform.
> For that , we need a reference platform which is having better support
> , source code available , and better documentation.

OK, in this case you should use GBS (Git Build System) for buit an image
for your device. Follow the instructions on this web page to get the
source code of Tizen 2.3.1: https://source.tizen.org/

> Please suggest me the one which better suit for us.

I am not sure which is the most suitable developer device for testing
the wearable profile of Tizen 2.3.1. I guess that some of Hardkernel
Odroid devices with Samsung Exynos ARM SoC might be useful.

Best regards, Leon

--
Leon Anavi
Software Engineer