[Dev] Asserts? (was: RE: Keyboard issues with Weston and AGL application suite)

Andersson, Gunnar gunnar.x.andersson at volvocars.com
Fri Oct 16 08:10:41 GMT 2015

A more general follow-up

Is there any tool that can instrument C-code to introduce null-pointer checks, say for a subset, like all pointer accesses within the relatively complex structure datatype used in the example below?

Surprisingly I received several personal replies - AFAICT no mailing list on CC?
Public thanks here to those of you who chose to answer off-list.  (And if it was not deliberate, feel free to post your email and my response)

Best Regards
- Gunnar