[Dev] Build error about tizen on yocto when building ico image

RayBloodworth k870818319 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 20 10:21:59 GMT 2015

Hi, Leon
    Thank you!    This error has been solved in your advice.
    Now, I got another problem and find that was caused by systemd package. Some packages named [package name]-native require systemd items in /sysroot/x86_64-linux/ .
    There are two systemd.bb file :/home/compile/yocto/imx6qsabresd-ivi/dizzy/tizen-distro/meta/recipes-core/systemd/home/compile/yocto/imx6qsabresd-ivi/dizzy/tizen-distro/meta-tizen/meta-tizen-common-base/recipes-core/systemd
     First one would be built by default. How to config files so that the second one could be built by default ?
Thanks!
BR,Ray