[Dev] LXC support in Tizen

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Thu Oct 29 19:43:01 GMT 2015

Looks like I am probably out of luck, though I can't be sure, because I'm
having to guess which defconfig file to look at in the absence of any
documentation, and the absence of a /proc/config.gz on device.

Unless somebody from Samsung can pipe up and tell me what defconfig files
are used for Gear S2 and Z3, please?

On the rash assumption that I should be looking at tizen_b2_defconfig, I
appear to be out of luck.

# CONFIG_NAMESPACES is not set
# CONFIG_DEVPTS_MULTIPLE_INSTANCES is not set
CONFIG_CGROUPS=y

And most of the other entries from the vasum script aren't listed in the
defconfig at all, which I assume means that they are OFF?

echo "--- Namespaces ---"
echo -n "Namespaces: " && is_enabled CONFIG_NAMESPACES yes
echo -n "Utsname namespace: " && is_enabled CONFIG_UTS_NS yes
echo -n "Ipc namespace: " && is_enabled CONFIG_IPC_NS yes
echo -n "Pid namespace: " && is_enabled CONFIG_PID_NS yes
echo -n "User namespace: " && is_enabled CONFIG_USER_NS yes
echo -n "Network namespace: " && is_enabled CONFIG_NET_NS yes
echo -n "Multiple /dev/pts instances: " && is_enabled
DEVPTS_MULTIPLE_INSTANCES yes
echo
echo "--- Network virtualization ---"
echo -n "VETH: " && is_enabled CONFIG_VETH yes
echo -n "VLAN: " && is_enabled CONFIG_VLAN_8021Q yes
echo -n "MACVLAN: " && is_enabled CONFIG_MACVLAN yes
echo
echo "--- Control groups ---"
echo -n "Cgroup: " && is_enabled CONFIG_CGROUPS yes
echo -n "PID cpuset: " && is_enabled CONFIG_PROC_PID_CPUSET yes
echo
echo -n "CFS Bandwidth: " && is_enabled CONFIG_CFS_BANDWIDTH yes

bob at summerwill.net