[Dev] Images failing

Lukasz Wojciechowski l.wojciechow at partner.samsung.com
Fri Oct 30 05:54:40 GMT 2015

Hi

We are proud to continue great work done previously by Eurogiciel and Intel.
However we are still at the beginning of our job. First images are
already available as prerelease, but we have to catch up few months of
work done in Tizen, so it needs some time.
We will try to get Tizen Common on track ASAP.

The tests build breaks are unrelated to image building. Security tests
base on released images and as Maciej wrote we have still few packages
to fix before we submit our image as snapshot.

You are guessing right Bob. M1 release was not based on Tizen Common and
there was no such a release in Common profile. Currently profiles
drifted apart from each other, but that is what we are going to fix.

Best regards
Lukasz Wojciechowski