[Dev] Question about how user session starts up

cee1 fykcee1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:50:45 GMT 2015

Hi all,

I'm trying tizen mobile of 0905 weekly release. I found tlm is there
and the "owner" user is logged in.
But I can only see very few user apps/processes there:
"""
│ └─user-5001.slice
│   ├─session-c1.scope
│   │ ├─447 /usr/bin/tlm-sessiond
│   │ └─567 /bin/bash
│   └─user at 5001.service
│     ├─469 /usr/lib/systemd/systemd --user
│     ├─471 (sd-pam)
│     ├─dbus.service
│     │ └─487 /usr/bin/dbus-daemon --session --address=systemd: --nofork --syste
│     └─sync-manager.service
│       └─485 /usr/bin/sync-service
"""

Is "owner" the user account under which people use the mobile
device(e.g. a phone)?

I tried to launch an app, e.g.
"sudo -u owner app_launcher -s org.tizen.menu-screen", but got "The
app with ID: org.tizen.menu-screen is not avaible for the user 5001"

How does tizen launch auto-start apps?

--
Regards,

- cee1