[Dev] Our lessons learnt about tizen's security

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Mon Sep 28 10:02:50 GMT 2015

On Mon, 2015-09-28 at 11:18 +0200, José Bollo wrote:
> Thank you Tomasz for your kind and quick answer.
>
> I'll introduce your remarks in a later version of the document.

I'd like to add that the D-Bus patches are also needed to separate
applications from each other. Even if all system D-Bus services were
patched to handle messages from arbitrary, untrusted peers, expecting
the same from app developers probably wouldn't be wise.

But you are right in the document, it is a tradeoff.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.