[Dev] Maintaining Qt packages

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:03:18 GMT 2016

Hello All,
Some of you probably noticed that Qt packages are not updated together with
upstream releases. I planned to do that, but constantly some other things
with higher priority popped up.
Hence due to my current workload I would like to ask (and at the same time
propose to rest of you) Philippe Coval as a maintainer of Qt. He already
knows details of Qt's rpm spec files, he is experienced and one of the most
active member of Tiizen Community.

Of course I will do my best to still follow ML and reply to any emails - so
don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. I will be happy to help.

Regards,
Tomek