[Dev] Building tizen common 3.0 for x86

Maciej Wereski m.wereski at partner.samsung.com
Wed Aug 3 14:26:40 GMT 2016

Hello,

Sorry for late reply, but I was out of office for a while.

Dnia czwartek, 21 lipca 2016 12:03:57 CEST Sayan Dasgupta pisze:
> Hi Maciej,
>
> Any further updates on this?

Yes. When it comes for doing sync we found that repo is working with manifests
published with snapshots. So it is best to use unchanged base.xml and
common.xml and alter manifest.xml (remove projects.xml and include both
base.xml and common.xml). After that (and fixing paths if necessary)
synchronization should succeed.

Unfortunately there are problems with moving to next step. GBS will fail (it
builds in bad order and as a result many dependencies cannot be found). We
have to wait for tools maintainers to fix this.

best regards,
Maciej

> Regards,
> Sayan Dasgupta.
> Engineer,
> Mindtree LTD,
> Bangalore, India.

 There were around 20 packages which had fetching errors, We

--
Maciej Wereski
m.wereski at partner.samsung.com