[Dev] Maintaining Qt packages

Philippe Coval philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 18:19:02 GMT 2016

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 11:03 PM, Tomasz Olszak <olszak.tomasz at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello All,
> Some of you probably noticed that Qt packages are not updated together
> with upstream releases. I planned to do that, but constantly some other
> things with higher priority popped up.
> Hence due to my current workload I would like to ask (and at the same time
> propose to rest of you) Philippe Coval as a maintainer of Qt. He already
> knows details of Qt's rpm spec files, he is experienced and one of the most
> active member of Tiizen Community.
>
> Of course I will do my best to still follow ML and reply to any emails -
> so don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. I will be happy to help.

Hi Tomasz,

Thank you for this nomination

I can't promise It will above my current priorities :-)
but I'll be glad to be the contact person for Qt for Tizen.

At the same time I am ready to mentor,
anyone who is interested for doing co maintenance

If you're familiar with Qt and not  specifically Tizen
It's a good opportunity to learn about its internal,

If any reader has some kind of interest into Qt, let it know , here or at :
http://wiki.qt.io/Tizen

Stay tunned.