[Dev] Fix host architecture to x86_64 for building arm target

Peter jini at zeus.net.au
Mon Dec 12 13:12:49 GMT 2016

Just curious, what's driving the interest in Microsoft's CLR?

Personally I'd have thought there's more developer mindshare in Java or C, the two combined have over 30% developer market share.  Java can easily utilise a compatibility layer over the object oriented design of Enlightenment.  Might even be possible to build an android compatibility layer over that.

But I suppose there's no harm playing with another 4-5% of MS Window's devs.

Cheers,

Peter.

Sent from my Samsung device.