[Dev] Tizen2.3.1 bringup on mips based platform

Philippe Coval philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:36:32 GMT 2016

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 9:28 AM, Siva <
sivakrishnareddy.yaramala at incubesol.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We are trying to bring up tizen 2.3.1 wearable profile on mips based
> platform.

what toolchain are you using ?

> We compiled the source and booted through the images.After getting shell ,
> it is giving some logs repeatedly and it is not taking any inputs from the
> user.
>

> I am attaching the log file .

[/usr/lib/systemd/system/data-provider-master.service:24] Unknown
lvalue 'SmackProcessLabel' in section 'Service'

> It would be great help for me , if anybody shares their ideas.

Does your kernel have smack support ? which version of it ?

You're welcome to share your experience on this wiki page :

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/MIPS

Regards

--
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/User:Pcoval