[Dev] TizenCommunity : Next Online meeting : 2016-02-09

Philippe Coval philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 13:29:42 GMT 2016

Hi,

First if you came to FOSDEM thank you very much to be part of this
wonderful event,
and if you visited us at our EFL/Tizen stand or lecture,
we wish that what we shared also inspired you.

Most slides are already shared online and videos will be published later,
check links from :

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/FOSDEM

Now your turn, If you want to share reports, pictures or links,
it's possible by editing upper wiki FOSDEM page (preferred)
or use your favourite channels listed on :

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Community
https://quitter.is/group/tizen

As previously discussed, wouldn't it be a good idea to meet also online for
time to time
and discuss about ongoing projects, tech or what matters to developers ?
So next (first?) Community Meeting will be 09 February 2016 4PM UTC on IRC
#tizen.

Event is open to anyone, and you can also bring your own ideas,
just add them or expectations to this dedicated page.

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Meeting

Best regards and keep connected (IRC, ML, etc).

--
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/User:Pcoval