[Dev] Tizen bringup with Smack enabled

Shahul Ahamed Shaik shahulahamed.shaik at incubesol.com
Mon Feb 8 11:23:34 GMT 2016

Hi All,

We enabled "Smack" in kernel. However, after boot, 2 services, pulse-audio and wm_ready are failing. We figured that these services are responsible for the UI to showup. We disabled pulseaudio and everything is fine but if we disable wm_ready, boot-animation is failing and after the UI shows up, w-home/idle-clock-digital app isn't starting by itself. Do you know which service is responsible for calling these binaries?

As of now, we are manually bringing up the UI, by running

/usr/bin/enlightenment_start
/usr/apps/org.tizen.idle-clock-digital/bin/idle-clock-digital
/usr/apps/org.tizen.w-home/bin/w-home

without disabling the wm_ready service.

Thanks in Advance,
Regards,