[Dev] FW: [Yocto] Tizen-common on Odroid-XU3 running error

Michael Johnson Michael.Johnson at Harman.com
Mon Jan 4 13:20:44 GMT 2016

Hi Jianzhong,

My apologies, I just looked at the image you posted earlier.  I thought you were working directly on the target.  I'm running a Tizen Common image for the RPI2, so I'm seeing a wallpaper with 4 windows which allow you to open a terminal from one of them.  I can also ssh into the target via ethernet.  I don't know if you have that capability on the Odroid.

Maybe when Leon has time he or someone can help you further.

Regards
Mike

Michael Johnson
Embedded Software Engineer
CONNECTED SERVICES

Sunley House, 46 Jewry Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8RY
Office: +441962868866
www.harman.com<http://www.harman.com>
[cid:3c4ecc.png at 7e911cc3.4da779a9]
Teleca Limited, a company registered in England & Wales, registration number 2773878, registered office at Sunley House, 46 Jewry Street, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 8RY. VAT registration number GB 674 6583 90

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.