[Dev] App Installation - Missing Security certificate

Shahul Ahamed Shaik shahulahamed.shaik at incubesol.com
Tue Jan 19 07:51:46 GMT 2016

Hi All,

We are trying to install apps on our mips based platform. We have figured out that we don't have proper secuirty certificates for installation. We have generated the author.crt certificate from Samsung Dev site. However, to generate the device-profile certificate, we need a DUID (Device ID). We can't connect our board to the Tizen IDE as we don't have any Network configurations enabled on the board. Can you help us in knowing the DUID or in generating the device-profile certificate?

Thanks & Regards,
Sk Shahul.