[Dev] Generate a cert using SDK 2.4?

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Sat Jan 30 05:21:19 GMT 2016

Hey Brian,

I wrote a full walk-through for Gear S2 deployment here:

    http://www.tizenexperts.com/2015/12/how-to-deploy-to-gear-s2-smartwatch/

Looks like you're missing the Certificate Extension.    That adds that
button.   You can add it with the Update Manager.    You probably need the
Tizen Wearable Extension for 2.3.1 as well.

The rationale for NOT having these modules selected by default is unclear
to me :-)

Best wishes!