[Dev] GPU-Mali HW acceleration for Tizen-3.0 on Artik10 board?

JacobZ jacobzzz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 00:02:51 GMT 2016

Hi dev at lists.tizen.org,

I booted an Artik10 board with the Tizen 3.0 sd image per the below wiki, which then says to contact dev.tizen.org for the GPU-Mali 3rd party binaries. How do I get the HW acceleration (GPU-Mali) working? Please let me know.

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Booting_Tizen_3.0_From_microSD_On_ARTIK

In order to use HW Acceleration(GPU-MALI) and WiFi/Bluetooth, you need to install 3rd-party binaries on ARTIK which cannot be distributed without your agreements. Please contact us using tizen mailing list (dev.tizen.org). it will be supported soon similar to TM-1 (http://developer.samsung.com/tizendevice/firmware)

WiFi: wlandrv-plugin-tizen-bcm43xx
BT: bluetooth-firmware-bcm-Artik
GPU(MALI)DDK