[Dev] Status on TV profile

Philippe Coval philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 23:13:37 GMT 2016

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 12:32 PM, Jon Nettleton <jon.nettleton at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Has there been any update as to the status of the TV profile?

Good question, which is the most stable version to try out ?
and for which target ?

is  "tizen-tv_20150914.3_tv-wayland-armv7l-odroidu3" latest release to work
on ?

Meanwhile, I just booted tizen-tv_20160627.2_tv-wayland-armv7l-odroidu3 on
U3 from
http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/tv/latest/images/arm-wayland/tv-wayland-armv7l-odroidu3

But i assume it requires MALI blobs to be useful, isnt it ?  Are they still
online  ?

> I see that there are a number of git repos underneath profile/tv

yes they are

> but there is no tv.xml manifest that I can find.

There is a list of repos and revisions in

tizen-tv_20160627.2_tv-wayland-armv7l-odroidu3.packages from
http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/tv/latest/images/arm-wayland/tv-wayland-armv7l-odroidu3/

Also there are a few hints under this category :

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Category:TV

Hope it helps

--
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/User:Pcoval