[Dev] Building tizen common 3.0 for x86

Mats Wichmann mats at osg.samsung.com
Wed Jun 29 14:03:12 GMT 2016

On 06/29/2016 06:32 AM, Maciej Wereski wrote:
> Hello,
> Fortunately I think it should be possible to workaround this issue. You will
> find similar manifests published in every snapshot on every profile. I've
> attached little script which you can use to merge both Base and Common
> manifests. Usage:
> ./manifest-merge.sh base.xml common.xml common > projects.xml

Maciej, thanks for useful suggestions.

some of you will not have seen the reply - as a list admin I just got a whole bunch of bounce messages from companies whose email systems are configured to get unhappy if they see an attachment with a .sh suffix - I think most will have dropped the message, some may have only scrubbed the attachment.  I'm only putting this note here in case there's a gap in someone's mail flow.  It's in the list archive.