[Dev] Hybrid sample application not communicating in SAMSUNG Z3

Semun Lee sm79.lee at samsung.com
Mon Mar 21 00:49:02 GMT 2016

Hello,

Since Tizen 2.4, the launch request to a service application is restricted
only for the apps in the same package.
https://developer.tizen.org/dev-guide/latest/org.tizen.native.mobile.apirefe
rence/group__CAPI__APP__CONTROL__MODULE.html#gaeeb755a791bdbc5a6fc6d41614e80
c1b
If you want to run your apps in Z3 that runs Tizen 2.4, you need to follow
that policy.

Regarding the multi packaging menu, you could find it in the latest Tizen
2.4 SDK (revision 4).
Please, try to upgrade your SDK.

Best regards,
Semun