[Dev] TizenCommunity : Next Online meeting: 2016-05-04 UTC 19:00
philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com
Thu May 5 10:33:55 GMT 2016
On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 12:00 PM, Philippe Coval <
philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com> wrote:
> As Tizen Community is worldwide it can be convenient to have some periodic
> online meetings from time to time.
> First, please bookmark this page for up to date info :
Thanks to everyone who joined last meeting. for those who were able to join
Here is a short report of discussed topic on 2016-05-04
- Log: https://www.tizen.org/irclogs/%23tizen.2016-05-04.log.html
- New rules for meeting, the ones who want to present something will
propose a date for next meeting
- Proposed a common organizational hierarchy for Tizen communities all
over the world( at least one local community per country ).
- We can use wiki to create local group :
- Launching a local community in Tunisia : TunTizen
- listing some applications coded by Tunisian developers
- Learn at ESPRIT school :
- Introduced Driver Helper as an open source Tizen IVI application
discussion about CANbus
and Emulator <https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Emulator> or Hardware
- Tizen IVI Yocto <https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Yocto> need to be
checked if working for genericx86
tutorial to be created by Community
Now, what would you like to be presented at next meeting(s) ?
Some suggestions are listed but the slot is still open to anyone who want
to present something related to Tizen,
You can reply to this email or better use wiki
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Dev