[Dev] How can I make Native Application on Tizen TV?

Raju Bitter rajubitter at gmail.com
Wed May 11 05:52:06 GMT 2016

And I believe it's a mistake to not allow native apps on the TV. If tvOS
can do it - I don't believe tvOS is less secure than Tizen. Or is it just
so difficult to lock down Tizen as an OS? Especially since the TV hardware
is so outdated and slow - compared to something like Apple TV. Try running
WebGL on Tizen, and then compare the performance to the same application
running on tvOS.

My old Nokia Meego phone allowed native apps. So what's the big deal about
not allowing native apps. Maybe more of an engineering problem. Shouldn't
Wayland on Tizen 3.0 fix the security problems (e.g. possible keylogging?).

- Raju