[Dev] Porting Tizen to Samsung Artik

Raju Bitter rajubitter at gmail.com
Fri May 20 12:32:01 GMT 2016

Got my Artik 10 today, and went through the Wiki page for installation. Ran
into a problem with the lthor package installation based on this
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Booting_Tizen_3.0_From_microSD_On_ARTIK#Requirements

~$ sudo apt-get update
E: Malformed line 58 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (dist)
E: The list of sources could not be read.

Solution was described here:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Troubleshooting_lthor_on_Ubuntu#Installation
There was a missing "/" at the end of the URL, I updated the Wiki page with
the fix.
- Raju