[Dev] Regarding Tizen Emulator on Windows 10 Guest OS of Hyper-V

이종수 jlee3377 at tilon.com
Fri Nov 18 05:01:57 GMT 2016

I Understand that Tizen Enublator is not compatible with Microsoft Hyper-V.
However, I'm wondering if there is any chance to work this out in near future?
I guess Microsoft Hyper-V Architecture must allow the across the processor hopefully.
If you guys know some news or related information, please tell me some information!

Thanks!