[Dev] Porting Tizen to a beaglebone black & booting issue.

MyungJoo Ham myungjoo.ham at samsung.com
Fri Dec 15 03:54:05 UTC 2017

Hello,

There were some complaints that my previous message was not readable in some clients; so I'm reposting this.

---

It appears that you've successfully booted the system up.

However, it went to sleep (suspend to RAM) after boot-up, which made you think the system is turned off (or not responsive).

I'd propose you to disable suspend-to-RAM capability until you configure all related changes.

Cheers,

MyungJoo.

--
MyungJoo Ham (함명주), Ph.D.
Autonomous Machine Lab., AI Center, Samsung Research.