[Dev] References images that contains libtbm-dumb and libtdm-drm

Hee-cheol Yang heecheol.yang at outlook.com
Sat Dec 16 08:48:57 UTC 2017

Hello,first of all, thank you for all your kind advices.

I disabled suspend feature first, and my board doesn't get freeze. I will find what make it get freeze later.

Anyway, now I am struggling to enable the Tizen UI on my HDMI Monitor. It seems that I need to port libtbm and libtdm backends because my reference image is built  with exynos backends.

As my CPU supports DRM, I am trying to replace them with libtbm-dumb and libtdm-drm. But it is hard to find reference images because most images in download.tizen.org uses its own backends  for the SOC that they are running upon.

So could you tell me if is there any reference board or sample image that runs upon drm?

Best regards
Heecheol Yang