[Dev] References images that contains libtbm-dumb and libtdm-drm

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Mon Dec 18 01:08:29 UTC 2017

Hi Hee-cheol,

2017년 12월 18일 09:35에 MyungJoo Ham 이(가) 쓴 글:
>> Hello,first of all, thank you for all your kind advices.
>>
>> I disabled suspend feature first, and my board doesn't get freeze. I will find what make it get freeze later.
>>
>> Anyway, now I am struggling to enable the Tizen UI on my HDMI Monitor. It seems that I need to port libtbm and libtdm backends because my reference image is built  with exynos backends.
>>
>> As my CPU supports DRM, I am trying to replace them with libtbm-dumb and libtdm-drm. But it is hard to find reference images because most images in download.tizen.org uses its own backends  for the SOC that they are running upon.
>>
>> So could you tell me if is there any reference board or sample image that runs upon drm?

TBM and TDM backend are Tizen HAL modules dependent on Hardware and its kernel. So you would need to implement these HALs - TBM and TDM backends. You can refer to below porting guide.
https://wiki.tizen.org/Tizen_3.0_Porting_Guide

If your board uses mainline kernel which never include in-house code then you could use libtbm-dump and even libtdm-drm(by disabling ENABLE_PP config) packages below by installing them on your target.
http://download.tizen.org/releases/milestone/tizen/4.0.m1/tizen-unified_20170529.1/repos/standard/packages/armv7l/

What hardware and Linux kernels are you using? If you give me more details about your env. then I may give you more advices.

Thanks,
Inki Dae