[Dev] CES / automotive

Philippe Coval philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:58:23 GMT 2017

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 1:50 AM, 홍문기 <moonki1.hong at samsung.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> I would like to introduce one of my colleague, Sanjeev Ba, who has
> contributed a lot to IoTivity w.r.t. interoperability with Genivi since
> very early last year. And I would also like to suggest you to visit OCF
> public demo booth at Sands hall, if you are at CES now. Automotive demo
> powered by IoTivity, which is interoperable with Genevi, is demonstrated
> now and Sanjeev is on the stage there.

Thanks Mooki for this notification about CES,
and  good luck to Sanjeev !

For those who are in las vegas, OCF has a booth (40930) at CES, there is an
orange JRL car with a giant genivi sticker on it and demos about smarthome,
automotive etc
with W3C and Tizen gadgets too ...

I also read that there are other friends project there too LFAGL, OSVehicle
and probably many more that worth to be shared here too.

PS: Don't be confused with FOSDEM dinner post, it's not related,