[Dev] Our team is ready to fix more than 25000 defects in Tizen

Andrey Karpov karpov at viva64.com
Wed Jun 7 08:25:06 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am one of the developers of PVS-Studio static code analyzer. I have
recently written an open letter, where I suggested Samsung company to
use our services of searching and fixing bugs in the Tizen code:
https://www.viva64.com/en/b/0508/

I have also done a research, where I tried to evaluate the approximate
amount of errors that our team can find and fix. I have checked about
3.3% of the Tizen code and have estimated the number of code fragments
that are worth fixing. In general, we can find 27000 defects that would
be useful to fix. Here is a presentation on this topic:
https://www.slideshare.net/Andrey_Karpov/pvsstudio-is-ready-to-improve-the-code-of-tizen-operating-system

----
Best regards,
Andrey Karpov, Microsoft MVP,