[Dev] [Porting on Beaglebone] A stupid question about display porting.

Hee-cheol Yang heecheol.yang at outlook.com
Thu May 18 13:26:59 GMT 2017

Hello

Thanks for all your comments.

I checked the path and found that my tizen platform also has udev rules for drm.

If the main problem is not udev rules for drm, I want to ask whether the tbm-dumb and tdm-drm don't support hdmi via connector, not crtc.
The reason why I am asking about this is that when Boram mentioned interest, I succeed displaying something via connector, not crtc.

It would be very appreciate if someone let me know what tizen components I have to check for enabling hdmi.

Best regards

Heechoel Yang.

삼성 갤럭시 스마트폰에서 보냈습니다.