[Dev] Tizen 3.0 common bluetooth client-server communication

Philippe Coval philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com
Wed May 24 11:05:26 UTC 2017

Hi Pintu,

Is your package public ?

Because, I am able to build (iotivity) using:
gbs build -P tizen_common_armv7l -A armv7l

And this gbs.conf:
https://notabug.org/tizen/tizen-helper/raw/master/config/gbs.conf

More hints at:

cat /etc/os-release
PRETTY_NAME="Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS"

gbs --version
gbs 0.24.5

https://wiki.tizen.org/User:Pcoval#GBS_Configuration

Don't hesitate to report a bug, it will be searchable for others