[Dev] FW: Tizen 3.0 common wifi socket client-server communication

전태수 steve.jun at samsung.com
Fri May 26 00:12:36 UTC 2017

Hi PINTU,

You seem to mention Tizen WiFi Native API on

https://developer.tizen.org/development/api-references/native-application?redirect=https://developer.tizen.org/dev-guide/3.0.0/org.tizen.native.mobile.apireference/group__CAPI__NETWORK__WIFI__MANAGER__MODULE.html

Well, Tizen WiFi API basically provides WiFi managing(e.g., connection to AP) and WiFi connection monitoring(e.g., callback from AP connection breakout).

Basically, when you want to write some network application,

You can write some code

- Connection Management: Tizen WiFi or Connection Native API

- Data TX/RX: general socket programming

For your reference, plz check,

https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=apps%2Fnative%2Fsample%2FSocketChat.git;a=summary

https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=apps%2Fnative%2Fsample%2FWifiDirectChat.git;a=summary

Thanks,