[Dev] Tizen security-manager package download for Ubuntu

FIXED-TERM Gunti Vamsinag (CDG-SMT/ESM1) fixed-term.Vamsinag.Gunti at de.bosch.com
Thu Oct 26 08:41:56 UTC 2017

Hi Philippe,

I am building the AGL application framework (agl-framework-main) not to be run on any device but on Ubuntu and later onto Raspbian.

I tried to build the security-manager package myself but the build was dependent on a lot more packages the repositories of which I could not find.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Vamsinag Gunti
CDG-SMT/ESM1

Mobil +49 17623350414
From: Philippe Coval [mailto:philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017 10:29
To: FIXED-TERM Gunti Vamsinag (CDG-SMT/ESM1) <fixed-term.Vamsinag.Gunti at de.bosch.com>
Cc: dev at lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] Tizen security-manager package download for Ubuntu

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 10:00 AM, FIXED-TERM Gunti Vamsinag (CDG-SMT/ESM1) <fixed-term.Vamsinag.Gunti at de.bosch.com<mailto:fixed-term.Vamsinag.Gunti at de.bosch.com>> wrote:
Hello,

Hi

I am building a framework which has a dependency on Tizen’s security-manager package.

Can you tell which one ? Better ask support there if possible

Is it available as a download for installing on Ubuntu 16.04?

Code is there:
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=platform/core/security/security-manager.git;a=summary

But I am affraid that other OS like Ubuntu are not supported

Thanks in advance.

Hope this help

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Vamsinag Gunti
CDG-SMT/ESM1

Mobil +49 17623350414<tel:+49%20176%2023350414>

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/User:Pcoval