[Dev] Problem with Tizen software keyboard

Dmitry Dmitriev 3deemon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:42:12 UTC 2019

This error appears in every application that have text input widget - even
in applications like E-mail, Messages, Notes.

I noticed that when I plug in USB keyboard to my board screen keyboard
appears. Before this there was no keyboard devices in system at all.
This is definetely some Tizen input subsystem bug.