[Dev] Memory of keymanager object in JS

Bartlomiej Grzelewski b.grzelewski at samsung.com
Mon Dec 7 19:04:28 UTC 2020

Key manager is _not_ a storage. You should not store more than sizeof(AES) or sizeof(RSA) bytes of data in key manager. If you store more you are doing it wrong.

If you want to store huge amount of data you should encrypt it with AES key. Store AES key in key-manager and encrypted data in your application storage folder.