[Tizen General] Query on Input Methods/In​put Service Framework

smk valli smkvalli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:46:57 GMT 2012

Hi,

I am curious to know how the following are in Tizen platform

1) What is the current available text input method? I believe that,
supported is Input Service Framework based on SCIM 1.4.x (Smart Common
Input Method -- open source). However I tried to see if there is a
suggestion engine in it. Can you please confirm if there is any way to
enable suggestions.

2) Can you guide me on the procedure to contribute another open source
input method with suggestion engine to the Tizen community.
Thanks
Valli.