[Tizen General] [Tizen Application-dev] query on how to generate so(shared object) or library using tizen SDK

smk valli smkvalli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:18:54 GMT 2012

Hi Roland,

let me tell you my usecase.

1) i have a code base in C/C++, which will not be having any GUI.
2) I want to generate ".so" and want to use it with Tizen application.
3) i.e. ".so" should be compatible for Tizen application. so i want to
ensure that my code is builded with Tizen SDK.

same thing i have done for Android. Exported Android NDK and SDK paths and
builded ".so" file and used that with Android Application code.

Looking for the same steps now for Tizen.

thanks & regards
Valli.