[Tizen General] Visualize the hisotry of Tizen

Kumadasu kumadasu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 05:20:00 GMT 2012

Thanks Brendan & Glen

I modified about Moblin.
And I found Suse Moblin & Suse MeeGo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moblin
http://www.novell.com/news/press/2010/1/msi-ships-first-netbook-powered-by-suse-moblin-from-novell.html
https://www.suse.com/promo/lp/meego.html

I couldn't find relation between Moblin2 and Suse.
Novel releases "Suse Moblin" based on Moblin2 and Suse?

Big changes
* Moblin1 is based on Ubuntu and Moblin2 is based on Moblin1.
* Integrate MeeGo IVI to MeeGo because main difference is UX not base code.
* Delete TizenIVI 1, 2. Rename TizenIVI Alpha to Preview

New PDF is here
https://github.com/kumadasu/tizen-history/raw/master/tizen-history.pdf

Cheers,
Kumadasu